Decorative Wall Plates: An Affordable Way to Add Personality to Bare Walls
Are you looking for an affordable way to spruce up your home? Then adding some personality to your bare walls using decorative plates is the perfect solution for you. And with a variety of attractive designs on offer, Pisarto is your one-stop destination for all things artsy. Take a look at our extensive collection of modern decorative plates and you'll surely find it tough to resist buying every piece! Read More
What are the types of decorative wall plates?
According to its utility, there are broadly two different types of decorative plates:
- Electrical switch plates
The first kind of decorative wall plates are electrical switch plates. This kind of wall hanging is typically used to cover up electrical switches and outlets. You must choose the ideal configuration for your needs because they are available in many variations. For this, consider the number of outlets it'll be covering.
- Ceramic hanging wall plates
The second kind of modern decorative wall plates is the one used as art for a space. They are available in various sizes and shapes and colors. And you can always bunch up these home decor plates to create a striking collage of contemporary taste.
How to style your walls using decorative wall plates?
Decorative wall plates, if used effectively, can lend a lot of personality to your empty walls. They act as a focal point of the space, bringing the room together. So, how do you go about creating an eye-popping wall accents using these decorative plates?
- Group ceramic plates together
As mentioned earlier, decorative plates for wall art come in different shapes and sizes. So, whether it be a triangle, square, or circle, a shaped grouping tends to give the illusion that it is all one single piece of wall art. This is an excellent way of lending a touch of modernity to traditional decorative wall plates.
- Line them up in a row
For sprucing up your kitchen or balcony, try lining up different decorative wall plates together in a row. You could do this on a wall or just by placing them on a shelf. You can always experiment with colors and patterns to produce eye-catching wall art. However, matching your decorative plate wall mounts against the color scheme of your kitchen may give you a coordinated look that is pleasing to the eye.
A wooden shelf that matches the colour of the rest of the kitchen's decor could also be mounted. You can place the decorative plates on this shelf. For this look, choose larger plates with contrasting colors and designs so that they won't be drowned by the dark wood in the background.
- Contrast against a bold backdrop
Yet another way of making the most out of wall hangings is to create a contrasting backdrop. For instance, you can always paint the back of a unit with a bold color to highlight the shape of your decorative wall plates. You can further accentuate this contrast by sticking to one color scheme for your wall art.
Decorative Wall Plates: FAQs
How do decorative wall plates enhance interior design?
Decorative wall plates elevate your home decor game as they lend a sense of visual interest and personal style. They serve as an artistic focal point that draws attention to a particular area or wall.
What types of decorative wall plates are available?
Pisarto is home to wall decor items that are aesthetically pleasing and reflect your personal style. Let us explore these types below.
- Electrical Switch Plates: These wall hangings usually help cover and protect electrical boards and outlets.
- Ceramic Wall Plates: These decorative items are sturdy and add an extra touch of style to a home’s interior.
What factors should I consider when selecting decorative wall plates?
Several factors need to be considered when choosing wall plates for living room, such as:
- Designs: Choose decorative wall decorative wall plates that harmonise with interiors or meet your preferences. For example, you can look for delicate and dainty wall art if you have furnishings featuring significant detailing.
- Size: These come in various sizes that need to fit well in the given space.
- Material: Pick something durable and sturdy, similar to ceramic plates for wall decor, to ensure the aesthetics are not compromised.
What is the recommended method for cleaning decorative wall plates?
Here are three things to consider for cleaning them:
- Use a Dry Cloth: It is not recommended to use excessive water. You can use a moderate amount and wipe it off carefully with a dry cloth.
- Avoid Abrasive Materials: It is not advised to use a cleanser, as it can scratch or damage the plate’s surface.
- Handle with Care: It is important to be gentle throughout the process, as harsh cleansing can damage their texture.
Home Decor | Wall Decor | Wall Hanging | Decorative Mask | Key Holder | Wall Art | Metal Wall Art | Handmade Paintings | Digital Art | Landscape Paintings | Abstract Paintings | Wildlife Digital Art | Religious Digital Art | Figurative Digital Art | Wall Clocks | Decorative Clocks | Railway Clocks
decorative wall plates Online with Price
|Decorative Wall Plates Collection||Decorative Wall Plates Price|
|Copper Enamel Animal Series Peacock 8"||
|Copper Enamel Animal Series Red Cow 8"||
|Copper Enamel Animal Series Red Fishes 8"||
|Copper Enamel Animal Series Red Giraffe 8"||
|Copper Enamel Animal Series Red Lion 8"||
|Copper Enamel Animal Series Red Parrots 8"||
|Copper Enamel Animal Series Red Peacock 8"||
|Copper Enamel Animal Series Red Swans 8"||
|Copper Enamel Umrao 1 Plate 10"||
|Copper Enamel Ocean Pearl E 10"||