PISARTO is a tech-enabled pure online art gallery and a market disruptor in the art space. For the longest time, paintings and artworks are confined mostly to the four walls of traditional art galleries. Pisarto has taken the digital-first approach and was set up to democratize art.
Pisarto aims to provide art buyers an opportunity to acquire art at attractive price points along with making the buying process easy. It offers a platform for artists to showcase their work and reach out to a wider audience and not be restricted to their local markets or cities.
Pisarto promises to fulfil three broad objectives:
- Bring Global Art to the doorstep of art lovers at attractive price;
- Encourage & Nurture established and emerging talent;
- Simplify the Art buying process.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the products are shipped all over India.
THE PISARTO STORY
In 2011, Pinaki bought his first painting. The experience involved in the entire process was the starting point of the idea of setting up an online art gallery.
- Buying the first piece – There was a painting Pinaki had liked and to acquire it he had to break the bank. In fact, he had to wait for a couple of years to buy it.
- Experience of visiting art galleries – Most of the times it was such an overwhelming experience and gave an impression of being too elitist.
That got him thinking...
Soon he realized how the world of art was immensely complex for most art lovers, not to forget the price tag!
And thus, Pisarto was born with a focus to simplify art and making it accessible.
To make this a reality, Pisarto relentlessly is in pursuit of making the buying experience comforting by:
- Curating artworks carefully that appeal to a larger audience;
- Building a community of artists and providing them a platform to reach out to art lovers directly, thereby making the price point attractive.
Welcome to the world of PISARTO! Happy browsing at www.pisarto.com