- Addl. Info
- Return Policy
Set of 6 Tropical paradise Print placemats expertly crafted from 100% cotton. Elevate your dining experience with a touch of tropical elegance and natural charm that this table runner brings to any setting. Adorned with a meticulously 75%part screen-printed tropical leaves pattern and 25% plain green with soft cotton lace stitched on the joint seam where the panels meets. Pair them up with our tropical print table cover and table runner to elevate your dining experience. They come as a set of 6 and make a beautiful gift for housewarming party, housewarming ceremony and festive occasions.
Wash separately, use regular detergent. Use cold or warm water if moderately soiled. Don’t tumble dry, iron if needed. Washing Tips: Wash in salt water to keep the colour from fading.
We offer a 2-Day Return Policy. Returns are accepted only for the following reasons: Damaged Product; Incomplete Product; Incorrect Product. We take great care to adhere to high quality standards. For any doubts, please feel free to message us at email@example.com. We do not accept cancellations after the order is placed.
August Collectives, Delhi