Find Your Art Companion Today
Some may argue that a home without art is unfinished, while others may claim that a household without an adorable furry friend is incomplete. Here at Pisarto, we believe a home is incomplete without both. So, we provide the perfect solution for you: dog paintings. No love is as unconditional as the one of a dog when it greets you at home in all its excitement. So, if pictures of adorable furry dogs tug at the strings of your heart, make that love eternal by hanging a beautiful dog painting on canvas in your home. Read More
Pisarto’s Array of Dog Paintings to Greet You
Nothing is more treasured than a beloved pet in a home, and vivid watercolour paintings of animals can help brighten your day. If you love paintings just as much as your furry friends, Pisarto offers an adorable range of various types of dog paintings online, such as:
- Dog Acrylic Paintings: Some of the most memorable homes have a personal touch, and nothing is as special as our love for our beloved furry inhabitants. Decorating your space with a dog acrylic painting is the most delightful way to showcase your love. A precious dog watercolour painting will not only captivate your heart but also instil a lively attitude.
- Dog Portraits: These sweet yet collectible paintings of man’s best friends will melt your hearts. While dogs have just as much, if not more, custody of our homes, it is about time they take over walls in the form of a dog portrait. We are sure you will love symbolising your love for your best companions through adorable puppy paintings.
Let Your Dog Painting Frolic on Your Bedroom Wall
Your bedroom is the perfect space to place art, from a miniature sculpture to a beloved cityscape painting that speaks to you. If dogs have the most special place in your heart, at Pisarto, we offer the loveliest range of dog paintings in the form of acrylic paintings, portraits, and digital prints.
If you want your art to be the centrepiece of your room, choose a brilliantly vibrant acrylic dog painting. The vivid colors and intriguing strokes would liven up any minimalist and neutral bedroom and provide a much-needed boost of energy with every glance.
If you are one for an understated aesthetic, a minimalist dog portrait would be the right painting for you. The easy dog painting would add a subdued and sober aesthetic to your modernist and tasteful lifestyle.
Buy Your Dog Paintings from Pisarto Today
Art is the strongest form of non-verbal communication, and if you are a dog lover and want dogs to be a part of your home, just as much as they are a part of your heart, we have the right dog painting just for you! Make your way to Pisarto to find an excellent range of dog paintings. Whether you are a follower of the minimalist trend or thrive in a maximalist environment, there is a dog painting to match everyone’s taste. Buy the dog paintings that speak to you, and your best friend, online at Pisarto today!
FAQs - Dog Paintings
1. Where should you place dog paintings in your house?
Dogs have always been known for being man’s best friend. Among animal paintings, the painting of a dog is one of the most popular picks. A dog painting can add warmth to your house and make it more appealing. Hence, here are some ideas on where you can place dog paintings in your home:
- A painting of a family of dogs or puppies in the living room adds a very welcoming touch to your home. It also depicts the emotion of togetherness.
- Adorn the walls along the staircase with a colourful dog painting. A cute and bright painting against a plain wall is the best way to brighten up the stairway.
- An acrylic animal painting of a dog will be the perfect wall decor for a kid’s room. You can hang this near the study table or above the bed.
2. Why should you buy dog paintings from us?
At Pisarto, we take great pride in our diverse selection of paintings. We offer a curated collection of artwork from watercolour animal paintings to traditional Indian paintings. All our paintings are proof of exceptional artisanship. If you are looking for high-quality paintings by accomplished artists, Pisarto is your best bet.
3. What does a dog painting symbolise?
Dog paintings are not only incredibly cute, but they also possess a strong symbolism. Dog paintings symbolise loyalty, friendship, companionship, and innocence. Every innate quality of a dog is embodied in a dog painting. In ancient times, dogs in art were depicted to symbolise protection, love, and guidance.
4. Which are some of the most famous dog paintings?
Dogs have been depicted in art for centuries, be it in paintings or sculptures. Here are some famous dog paintings by skilled artists over the years:
- Pablo Picasso- Boy With A Dog
- Edvard Munch- Head Of A Dog
- Andy Warhol- Portrait Of Maurice
- Franz Marc- Dog Lying In The Snow
- Cassius Marcellus Coolidge- A Friend In Need
- Frida Kahlo- Itzcuintli Dog With Me
- David Hockney- Dachshunds
5. How do you paint a dog in watercolour?
You do not have to be a seasoned artist to paint a dog. Though it does require time and patience, painting a dog is quite easy. If you are a beginner and a novice to painting, use watercolour paints. They are much easier to use, and you are likely to get better results with them. Here are some painting tips that will help you paint the perfect portrait of a dog:
- Start by printing out your reference image. This image will help you trace the main outline of the dog.
- Use the image and trace the outline of the dog on to your painting sheet with a pencil. Use a light hand with the pencil.
- Start painting the eyes first as they require the most attention and detail. Use smaller brushes for this and start with light strokes for a soft texture.
- Use a light colour to paint in between the eyes. Remember to use light shades in areas where light typically bounces off of the face.
- Paint the nose in a darker colour than the rest of the fur on the face. Add a shade of white in light brush strokes around the nose.
- Use a darker colour below the eyes and neck to add depth to the painting.
- Use big paintbrushes to paint the fur and small brushes to add detail to the eyes, ears, and nose.
- You can add a splash of blue or light brown to make the eyes stand out.
- Blend the rough patches once the dog painting is done.
Home Decoration | Wall Decor | Handmade Paintings | Landscape, Cityscape, Ruralscape Paintings | People, Human, Figurative Paintings | Animal, Wildlife, Bird Paintings | Scenery Paintings | Religious, Mythology Paintings | Indian, Abstract, Other Paintings | Landscape Paintings | Nature Paintings | Sunrise, Sunset Paintings | Village, Rural Paintings | City, Cityscape Paintings | Walkway, Road Paintings | Forest, Tree, Scenery Paintings | Ship Sea Beach Paintings | Human Paintings | Figurative Paintings | Love Paintings | Nude, Erotic Paintings | People Paintings | Women, Lady Paintings | Horses Paintings | Animal Paintings | Dog Paintings | Elephant Paintings | Fish Paintings | Horse Paintings | Wildlife Paintings | Bird Paintings | Buddha Paintings | Radha Krishna Paintings | Goddess, God Paintings | Mythology Paintings | Religious Paintings | Ganesha, Ganapati Paintings | Abstract Paintings | Indian Theme Paintings | Calligraphy Paintings | Floral, Flower Paintings | Still Life Paintings | Contemporary, Modern Paintings | Indian Traditional, Folk, Tribal Paintings | Traditional, Tribal, Ethnic Paintings | Split Panel, Multi Piece Paintings | Canvas Paintings | Acrylic Paintings | Watercolor Paintings |