Brighten up Your Home With Alluring Hall Paintings
Beholding pretty artwork can have a huge, positive impact on your health as not only does it relieve stress, it also enhances brain functioning. Besides these perhaps lesser-known benefits, it also adds undeniable class and visual appeal to your home or place of work. If you have forever been on the hunt for well-made art for the hallways of your home or workplace but have so far been dissatisfied with paintings you have come across, Pisarto is the right place for you to be. We bring you carefully-curated, hand-painted hallway artwork from great artists all around the world. Come take a look at our amazing hall paintings and be utterly bewitched by them.
Find a Wide Variety of Beautiful Hallway Paintings at Pisarto
We at Pisarto know that while many people look for captivating art with which to make the walls of their home and office come alive, art can also be more than just pretty wall décor to a lot of serious art connoisseurs. This is why we bring to you hall paintings that appeal to a wide array of art lovers. Read on to know more about what is in store in our hallway wall art selection:
Shop for Your Favourite Hall Paintings Online
Pisarto is a Mumbai-based art gallery that firmly believes that everybody has a right to beautiful, affordable art of different kinds. We ship all across India and even have irresistible deals and offers. Come shop for gorgeous hall paintings online on our website now before stocks run low.
FAQs - Hall Paintings
1. What are Hall Paintings?
Hall paintings are artworks that are hung or placed in hallways to amp up the ambience of the home or workspace. Hall paintings are believed to create a positive environment and ambience in your home and set a calm mood in the space. The paintings give a positive vibe to the hallways and enhance the visual appeal of the space.
2. Why should you buy a Hall painting from us?
Pisarto offers a wide range of hall paintings available online. If you are looking for wall painting designs for halls from original artists, then Pisarto is the right place for you to be. We have carefully curated a massive collection of hall paintings from some of the best artists from around the globe. From animals, birds, landscape, figurative, and religious paintings, you can find various art themes within Pisarto's collection that can help you in visually enhancing the beauty of your home.
3. How do you hang art in a hallway?
Here are some hall painting ideas that you can use to hang arts and decorate your home and workspace -
- Regular Arrangements - The common method of hanging hall paintings are geometric arrangements. The classic arrangement is still considered universal and will never go out of fashion, and you will have the paintings in a uniform alignment. The technique works best if you do not have other showpieces in your hallways that break your line of sight.
- Eclectic Look - An eclectic looking wall, with multitude of hall paintings and pictures, can make your hallway look much unique and attractive. Consider looking for hall paintings and family photographs of different shapes and sizes that come with distinguishing frame types. You need to place hall paintings in such a way that the entire wall(s) in the hallway is covered from top to bottom and looks like a huge collage of paintings and photographs.
- Using Light - Natural light reflecting on hall paintings helps in accentuating the colours and designs of the paintings. But not many people have an abundance of natural light entering their hallways, either through windows or skylights. So, you can either opt for artificial light placed over the frames or at the centre of the ceiling.
- Twin Parallel Lines - For a unified look, consider arranging various wall painting designs in two straight lines. First, consider hanging the hall paintings where the upper part of the artworks in the bottom row are at the same height. Then make a rough line using a pencil on walls and at a distance of 10 inches, add a second row of hall paintings, where the bottom part of artworks match the alignment of the frames in the lower row.
- Placing The Paintings - As an alternative to hanging wall paintings for halls, you can consider arranging artworks and putting them together on a simple ledge. Most people arrange artworks by hanging hall painting images into their wall, committing themselves to an arrangement. So, as an alternative, you can place hall paintings on a ledge or a shelf attached to the wall. This way, you get plenty of flexibility in the arrangement of your hall paintings.
Popular SearchesPaintings | Watercolor Painting | Oil Paintings | Canvas Paintings | Abstract Paintings | Landscape Paintings | Nature Paintings | Still Life Paintings | Buddha Paintings | Scenery Paintings | Radha Krishna Paintings | Indian Paintings | Modern Art Paintings | Love Paintings | Nude Painting | Ganesha, Ganpati Paintings | Sunset Paintings | Bird Paintings | living room Paintings | Acrylic Paintings | Black and White Paintings | Charcoal Paintings | Village Paintings | Animal Paintings | Woman Paintings | lady painting | Elephant Painting | God Paintings | Fish Painting | Tribal Paintings | Ship,Sea, Beach Paintings | hallway Paintings | Dog Painting | Kids room Paintings | Floral Paintings | Beach Paintings | Horses Paintings | Bed room Paintings | Figurative Paintings | silk paintings | Paper Painting | paper paintng | Small Paintings | Human Painting | Mixed Media Paintings | Wildlife Paintings | office Paintings | Cityscape Paintings | dining room Paintings | Multi-color Paintings
Hallway Paintings Online with price
|Hallway Paintings Collection||Hallway Paintings Price|
|3 Panel Wall Art||
|Mother and Child (MB)||
|Lazy City Street||
|Night in the Open Sky||
|Threads of Life||